Every tan is hand sprayed with precision and attention to detail, giving you consistent results each and every time. Your color is customized to your skin type and desired outcome. We use only the finest quality solutions, made with natural and organic ingredients, and infused with anti-oxidants and pure botanicals. Get a beautiful tan without the harmful effects of UV tanning. A spray tan will also minimize the appearance of fine lines, uneven skin tone, cellulite, acne, and varicose veins.
All the ingredients are natural, organic, paraben-free, vegan, and PETA approved.
Rapid Tan: $40
- Shower 2 hours after
- Perfect for busy clients! Get sprayed, get showered and GLOW!
- Not recommended to leave this tan on for more than 4 hours before
- Showering -Tan will continue to develop for 8-10 hours after showering
Half Body Tan: $20
- Waist Up or Waist down
Face Only: $17
- Glow & Go
- Custom color blend
- Organic, all natural derived ingredients. Free from parabens, mineral oils, artificial fragrances, harmful glycols and sulfates
- Let us come to you and tan you in the comfort of your own home or any desired location -Flexible hours will cater to your convenience
Book A Party Tan for FREE!
Ask us about tanning parties or groups of 4 or more at an off site location!
- Shower, shave and EXFOLIATE prior to coming in. We recommend to do so at least 3 hours prior to coming in, this allows time for your pores to close. Oil based soaps are not recommended and Stay away from dove products.We suggest using a non-oil based scrub with an exfoliating mitt to gently exfoliate your skin. Well exfoliated, clean skin is essential to getting the best results.
What to Expect at appointment:
- I will have a brief consultation with new clients on any skin issues or concerns. For new clients, forms will need to be filled out and signed. I will then set up equipment while you get changed. Tanning Session will take approximately 15 minutes.
- Please inform us of any skin conditions, trouble spots or any known issues you may have had with other sunless tanning products.
- You may wear as little or as much during your sunless tan application as you wish. Keep tan lines in mind BEFORE your session starts. Men are asked to wear briefs, shorts or a swimsuit.
- It’s best to wear dark, lose fitting clothing home from your appointment as well as flip flop type footwear. The cosmetic bronzer can rub off on light colored clothing although it does wash out so it’s best to avoid this.
- You must follow the instructions given to you in regards to when you can shower. Glow &Go tans should not be kept on more that 3-4 hours before the initial shower.
- You cannot get wet, workout or shower while the tan is developing
- The Glow & Go is just a rinse at the time of the first shower – No soap can be used as it will neutralized the tan and prevent it from working. Soap and shampoo during the first rinse can also cause streakiness or unevenness.
- During the first rinse, you will see the cosmetic bronzer rinsing off in the shower, this is normal. The tan will still be developing with the Glow & Go for an additional 8 hours. The Custom Airbrush will be fully developed after the first shower.
- Moisturize your skin after the first rinse and continue to do so after each shower. We recommend using our Tan Extending lotion to extend the life of the tan. Tans will typically last 7 days. Using a tan extender will extend the tan an additional 7-10 days.
- Hydrate your skin! Hydrated skin is happy glowing skin…Your tan and body will thank you!
How long will my appointment take? It only takes a few minutes to apply the solution but expect to be here for at least 20 minutes.
What should I wear during my appointment and afterwards? Ladies, you may wear as little or much as you are comfortable in. Keep tan lines in mind. Gentlemen, we require you to wear underwear, shorts or a swimsuit. Afterwards, its best to wear dark, lose fitting clothing..think comfy! You want to avoid putting on tight fitting clothing after your airbrush tan.
How long will my tan last? Airbrush tans last on average 7 days will proper pre-tan prep and proper after care. Skin type, lifestyle and after care will all effect the life of the tan. Excessive, showering, heavy sweating, hot tubs and chlorinated pools all tend to make the tan fade quicker. Moisturizing will extend the life of the tan.
How long till I can shower or work out? With the Custom Airbrush Tan, you must at least 8 hours before showering or working out. With the Glow and Go, you can shower in as little as 1.5 hours. Although we recommend waiting a full 12 hours before excessively sweating/working out.
I’m very fair, will the tan look natural? Yes, we custom blend the solution based on your natural skin tones, therefore keeping the result very natural. If you are very fair, we suggest you start with a lighter shade your first time.
Will my airbrush tan protect me from the sun? No, it will not protect you from the sun, therefore we recommend using SPF while out in the sun.
Why do some sunless tans become patchy when they fade? The DHA in all sunless solutions react to the amino acids in your skin and create a bronzed effect. As your skin natural sheds, the tan will start to fade. Some areas of the body will exfoliate off quicker than others, therefore some areas may start to look patchy or speckled. This has no correlation with the airbrush technician or the solution. If you notice this, you can gently exfoliate the affected areas with our exfoliating mitt or a wash cloth. This tends to be a little more noticeable when you go significantly darker than your natural skin tone.
My skin is peeling, can I get a tan? We do not suggest getting a tan if your skin is peeling due to sunburn. The tan will peel right off with the peeling skin. We suggest waiting till peeling has stopped.
* 50% deposit require for ALL appointments
* We kindly request 12 hours notice for all cancellations.
* Cancellations made less than 12 hours in advance are subject to a fee of 50% of the service charge. In the event of a no show, we will charge 100% of your service booked. We strive for perfection at every appointment and value our clients time therefore clients who are 15 minutes or more late for their appointment may be unable to been seen and charged 50% of that service. We thank you in advance.